Tesco’s favourite refreshing smoothie, frozen on a stick. Blended with creamy yoghurt, potassium-rich banana and sweet raspberries, this chilled treat will please both kids and adults alike. A sprinkling of granola not only makes these lollies look pretty but also adds texture.
Prep time: 30 minutes | Servings: 8 people
- 225g (8oz) fresh raspberries
- 1 banana, peeled and broken into chunks
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 350g low-fat Greek-style yoghurt
- 4 tbsp granola, such as super berry granola
1. In a blender, blitz the raspberries until smooth. Sieve the purée to remove the seeds and set aside.
2. In the same blender, purée the banana and honey with 3-4 tbsp yogurt. Once smooth, stir into the remaining yogurt. This will keep the yogurt thick. Set aside 100g of the mix and divide the remainder between 2 large bowls. Add 1 tbsp of the raspberry purée to one of the large bowls of yogurt, then add 2 tbsp to the other large bowl. Add the remaining purée to the 100g yogurt. Mix each well.
3. Spoon 1 tsp granola each into the base of 8 lolly moulds, then add the lightest coloured mixture, followed by the next lightest, then the darkest. Sprinkle the remaining granola on top, avoiding the middle where the lolly stick will go. Push in the sticks and freeze for at least 3 hours, or until frozen. To unmould, dip the lollies briefly in hot water just before serving. They will keep in the freezer for up to 5 days.