The Shopping Centre
Jervis Shopping Centre is situated right in the heart of Dublin’s premier shopping district, at the top of Mary Street and immediately adjacent to Henry Street. Since 1996, Jervis Shopping Centre has established itself as Dublin’s most successful and vibrant shopping environment housing a carefully selected mix of domestic, UK and European retailers
The Marketing Assistant/Office Administrator is a combined role which encompasses all office/marketing admin duties and liaising with the marketing agency responsible for delivering all marketing services for the Centre. This role is fulltime however we will consider flexible arrangements/Job sharing. The role will be 5 over 7 days with some weekend work involved at times.
For this position, you will need to have:
· 3 plus years of office administration experience with a marketing qualification or relevant marketing experience.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment with changing priorities
· Have a can-do attitude with exceptional communication skills
· Attention to detail with results focused attitude
· Fluent in written and spoken English
· Proficient in Microsoft office packages (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
· Knowledge of marketing digital tools and techniques
· Have a proactive and Innovative approach and ability to work on own initiative
· Competitive salary dependent on experience
· Contributory pension, health care and death in service schemes.
· Excellent opportunity for career progression.
· Dynamic work environment
· Office facility & free parking
Closing Date: Friday February 16th
Applications to: Kim@jervis.ie