Indoor dining is back at Jervis Shopping Centre. You can’t beat a great mid-shopping lunch or dinner– whether that’s a fresh salad with seasonal ingredients, or a delicious burger from your favourite restaurants. You’ll find a range of places to eat with dishes full of flavour right in the heart of Dublin City Centre.
Dine-in service available in the following restaurants:
- Kays Kitchen
- J2 Sushi
- Burger King
Takeaway service available in the following restaurants:
- Auntie Annes
- Off Beat
- Jump Juice
If you wish to be seated indoors, please remember:
▪ Customers will need to provide Proof of Immunity on arrival. Under 18s who are in the care of a parent or guardian in an indoor setting, currently do not require Proof of Immunity.
▪ Customers will be asked to show photo ID to prove that the EU Digital COVID Certificate is theirs.
▪ Customers are still required to provide the name and contact number of the lead person or solo person at a table for contact tracing purposes with the exception of those under 18.
▪ On arrival, your host will scan your EU Digital COVID Certificate or you will be asked to present another proof of immunity.
▪ Once you’re on the premises, we ask that you sanitise your hands when entering or leaving the building, always wear your face mask when moving around, including when visiting the bathroom and practice physical distancing.
Visit gov.ie/reopeninghospitality for more information